Henry linked to a story in the WSJ. Sure that it'd be worth the read if Henry linked it, I clicked on over. I have the free subscription but this required a paid subscription; $21 a month seemed step for digital, no printing cost or delivery fee, but I was willing to take a chance. That is where it all went downhill and reminded me why I don't subscribe to many Main Stream Media outlets any more, print or digital.
After finally finding the link to subscribe, I completed the order form, gave them my credit card number and then was meet with one undecipherable error after another. Oddly, just clicking submit again made the first couple go away. When I got to "Security Question is required" that is where I got stuck for good. They don't ask a Security Question, making it very hard to answer said security question.
so, figured I'd just call Customer Service and figure out what is wrong. That was the fatal mistake, and where I draw the line. If your customer service department serving America to take orders can't understand English well enough to carry a simple conversation you don't deserve my money. I find it impossible to believe with 7.7% unemployment you can't find and afford English speaking staff to take $21 a month from me. After 2-3 minutes of her not even being able to answer simple English questions I gave up and said I wasn't subscribing.
Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
-
Bob recently posted about the act of balance billing by providers . While I would never question Bob’s expertise in the field of insurance, ...
-
So it appears that women "of a certain age" may well benefit from not one, but two shots of the good stuff: " A glass or two...
-
Five years ago, we participated in the "Project 2,996" campaign to remember and honor those killed in 9/11. Today, on the 10th ann...
-
The "PR" in this case being Paul Ryan. We've been pretty rough on the AMA (whose membership, IB readers may recall, " rep...
-
Given the high stakes ObamneyCare © SCOTUS case , the on-going MLR assault , and the pending PCIP implosion , what better time could there ...
-
Last week, we reported on the unlikely story of an agent facing major problems for selling an annuity to an 83-year-old. Today comes word t...
-
From the "I told you so" files: Back in January , we observed that, even though the ObamaTax had heavy union backing, there was so...
-
Behemoth tax and accounting firm Ernst & Young has put out a comprehensive study of exactly how the new ObamaTax fees penalties taxes...
-
68 million members of the Roman Catholic Church in the U.S. have come under attack by none other than the Obama administration and the Depar...
-
I love it when the government supports my theory. The theory in this case is that we will go metric before we go ICD -10. Towards that...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar