I have recently hired three workers and expect to hire at least a couple more in the next month or two. As much as I would like to take credit for this success that would not be fair. In large part, just like Obama said, I did not build this.
Myriad regulations and notices have scared employers into hiring a new company I created called Compliance & Regulation Administrators to assist them in staying out of trouble.
New laws treating a company with 49 workers different then one with 51 has created a booming market in counting employees, or equivalent employees, or seasonal unless they aren't seasonal based on a self selected standard measurement period employees.
Expensive new coverage requirements like unlimited lifetime maximums, minimum essential benefits, and "free" preventative care have driven employers to me searching for alternative and affordable ways to fund these mandates.
These are just a few of the ways Obama helped me build this. And for that, with just a slight touch of sincerity, I would like to thank him.
Jumat, 11 Januari 2013
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
-
Bob recently posted about the act of balance billing by providers . While I would never question Bob’s expertise in the field of insurance, ...
-
So it appears that women "of a certain age" may well benefit from not one, but two shots of the good stuff: " A glass or two...
-
Five years ago, we participated in the "Project 2,996" campaign to remember and honor those killed in 9/11. Today, on the 10th ann...
-
The "PR" in this case being Paul Ryan. We've been pretty rough on the AMA (whose membership, IB readers may recall, " rep...
-
Given the high stakes ObamneyCare © SCOTUS case , the on-going MLR assault , and the pending PCIP implosion , what better time could there ...
-
Last week, we reported on the unlikely story of an agent facing major problems for selling an annuity to an 83-year-old. Today comes word t...
-
From the "I told you so" files: Back in January , we observed that, even though the ObamaTax had heavy union backing, there was so...
-
For those in the path of Hurricane/TS Sandy (and/or for those who may face other severe weather conditions) the Insurance Information Instit...
-
HHS Secretary Shecantbeserious may be relaxing some privacy rules: " The Department of Health and Human Services says patients should h...
-
I love it when the government supports my theory. The theory in this case is that we will go metric before we go ICD -10. Towards that...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar