“If I had seen the memo, I would have suggested it be worded differently,” Blumenauer told The Hill.
Aw, gee, not your fault then, huh?
Thus this bozo retreats into one of the oldest, most cowardly, and least-ethical managers’ excuses in history. Blame your secretary.
Makes one wonder: if this bozo’s staff had only bothered to SHOW him the health care reform act before he voted for it - would he have voted against it?
I think it’s worth noting that this bozo is a U.S. representative from Oregon - the state that already operates a death panel for its Medicaid population. Blumenauer (or his staff, anyway) seems to believe it’s working well enough to foist it off on the rest of us. Yeah, well, first please read about Barbara Wagner. Right here.
Jumat, 31 Desember 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
-
So it appears that women "of a certain age" may well benefit from not one, but two shots of the good stuff: " A glass or two...
-
Given the high stakes ObamneyCare © SCOTUS case , the on-going MLR assault , and the pending PCIP implosion , what better time could there ...
-
Bob recently posted about the act of balance billing by providers . While I would never question Bob’s expertise in the field of insurance, ...
-
Last week, we reported on the unlikely story of an agent facing major problems for selling an annuity to an 83-year-old. Today comes word t...
-
The "PR" in this case being Paul Ryan. We've been pretty rough on the AMA (whose membership, IB readers may recall, " rep...
-
Five years ago, we participated in the "Project 2,996" campaign to remember and honor those killed in 9/11. Today, on the 10th ann...
-
For those in the path of Hurricane/TS Sandy (and/or for those who may face other severe weather conditions) the Insurance Information Instit...
-
From the "I told you so" files: Back in January , we observed that, even though the ObamaTax had heavy union backing, there was so...
-
To present your beloved with what he or she really wants on Valentine's Day: Nothing Says “I Love You” Like Life Insurance Valentine’s ...
-
HHS Secretary Shecantbeserious may be relaxing some privacy rules: " The Department of Health and Human Services says patients should h...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar